Sunday 19 August 2012

Sunday Selection news

For the last two months, I have been collecting items that have interested me during the week and posting them here as my Sunday Selection.  A few people have commented that they like it, but it has not turned out to be as popular as most of the other posts.

From now on I've decided to do this via Something Surprising's Facebook page, and probably to spread them throughout the week.  You will find various new posts including this one which I found on a (new to me) blog called Nuts and Reasons.  I recommend you to pay it a visit for a selection of interesting posts.

This is athlete Jonathan Edwards talking about his loss of faith.  So many of us have had the same experience haven't we?


You can see the Facebook page without logging in, and indeed without even having a Facebook account, so don't let a dislike of Facebook prevent you from visiting.

Click on this link to go to the Facebook page 

That means that you can expect a regular post here on Sundays again.  Tonight's post will be 21 Questions for Muslims, which is a follow-on from a recent popular post 21 Questions for Christians.





No comments: